Saturday, August 20, 2011

It has been a while since I updated.


One would think with me working a night shift I'd have more time to blog.


Truth be told, I could be. I spend about half my time doing proper work, the other half of the time fucking off. I write, of course, jotting down ideas. But a lot of the time I spend writing is spent watching shit on Hulu…. WHich I really want Canada to have. It's amazing. Being able to stream pretty much any TV show…. I just wish I was able to buy plus, because I would honestly stop downloading TV shows entirely. It's research I suppose. It actually allows me to see what's out there beyond what I can only limitedly see (More than whats popular.)


So without further…


SHOWS I LOVE THAT I FOUND ON HULU:


1. Kitchen Confidential.


So this show is from 2004. It's basically Bradley Cooper playing Bradley Cooper as a Chef. I think ti may be partially responsible for his role in a lot of movies. He is a washed out character, who is 1.5 years sober by the time we catch up, and he gets a second chance, being put in charge of a kitchen on a small New York boutique restaurant. I loved it. It's a shame was cancelled.


2. The League


A sitcom about fantasy football league. friends since high school, and their interactions with their families, and a few outside options. I gotta say, I didn't know what this was about before I started watching it. If I had, I may not have watched it. But I'm glad I did. It is hilarious. It's on FX so their is a lot of cussing (But no fucks). I like it and will continue to watch…. Any fans of Archer should check it out, it has a similar type of humour.


3. Misfits.


This one is kind of a cheat. I have wanted to watch this show for some time. But Never got around to it. I am just rounding out the second episode now. And I am enraptured. I'll introduce this one to Allison tonight. I don't know if she'll actually be interested enough to watch it, it's a little vulgar, even by my standards. But I love the british take on this kind of story, and I am looking forward to watching more.


4. Hells Kitchen


So what the fuck. I could be watching this outside of Hulu, but I never in my wildest dream believed I would get hooked like this. I am rooting for some, and want to see one of the bitches get kicked off the show. Needless to say, this show is great and Bad for the same reasons.


SHOWS IN QUEUE


A show called Whites, about Kitchen staff again, i think its less comedy though. Testees. a show about people who are test subjects. It sounds awesome!


In any event….. Back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment